Spaced Out! (Episode 2B) Spaced Out! (Episode 2B)

Some awesomely useless facts:

In the time that it took to finish 2B Frogs pretty much abandoned NG. Since returning this morning to watch this mighty fine cartoon he couldn't help but feel a little lost. A few observations:

-Frogs is now at NG lvl 21... he HAD been at 13, then had dropped to 11 during episode 2A... now it's gone UP?!? Congrats NG, this must mean user enrollment is thru the roof!

-New "embedded" flash interface for NG... the future is NOW!!!

-Frogs has gone thru 5 jobs and 3 apartments since recording these lines.

-Commander jackass is still running this country.

-Frogs' server crashed, eliminating all hosted images (and therefore his very identity) completely from cyberspace. The internet is a safer place because of this.

-The plot of SOEp2 had been completely forgotten (including the twist at the end)... tears were shed... he enjoyed this as if it was as new to him as it was for you... except he was IN the cartoon. Sucks to be you.

grim-studios responds:

Only goes to show how long this took to complete. D: :D D:

The Fever The Fever

well

it's like Bollywood meets lame faux retro vintage post indie rock...

Not bad artwork, but you need to work on the animating part. Faster pace and smoother action. The basic "practice makes perfect" stuff.

A Walk in Town A Walk in Town

Voices

This is really good. If you decide to continue it as a series, please consider adding voice over to your animation. And once you've considered that, consider me for one of your actors. email me (addressin my profile) if you're interested to hear a demo. Thanks

And keep up the great work.

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Good work

Way to keep up the momentum. It can be hard to keep things funny after a point in a series. Keep it up. The Inside The Actors Studio part was brilliant. But I thought the guy in his head could only speak to him if he was inside the house?

Android X-19 Android X-19

Great

This is a great NG submission. That being said, I would like to point out 2 flaws for you to work on next time:

1) Pacing. This is sooooo slow. I don't think you need to rush your movies, but this was too slow. Not too fast, not too slow next time.

2) Amazing artwork... almost zero animation.

Seven Episode III -SKY- Seven Episode III -SKY-

good

but i can see where the lower score comes from. it is slightly confusing at times as to what specifically is going on. i know YOU know, but sometimes it doesn't come across as well to the audience. also, it is just a little bit slow for NG. i don't mind the pace, but this is not a captive audience. don't let that bother you though, just accept the lower score and don't let it affect your series.

Black-Crystal responds:

If i tell u tat it doesnt bother me at all, then it is a lie. The score actually discouraged me alot but eventually i have begining to learn to accept it.
Actually i should be happy that my flash is being seen by lots of pple and i have also received alots of great reviews so i will still be continuing the series!!

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

I was getting a little bored

Then he said the line about a hemopheliac trying to form a scab and I pretty much shit my pants laughing. That is easily quote of the day and week, possibly month, and maybe has a shot at quote of the year.

Rock 'N Roll highschool Rock 'N Roll highschool

its ok

but man, that school so didn't rock. in fact, i distinctly remember not seeing a single instance of rock and or roll at all

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

wow

was that Grimlock?

CapnBob responds:

ummmmmmm................

I plead the 5th.

Prelude to Joy II Prelude to Joy II

hey

I have that same alarm clock

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

=o

does it hang out with warpigs?